Tuesday, August 2, 2011

All things chocolate! first part (because I couldn't choose!)

I'm gonna make a statment I'm pretty sure you'll be able to relate to:

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
That's why, today I brought you a gift! the most amazing things created in chocolate.
Sit back and enjoy the ride:


First come the shoes and bags, they are so beautiful and I really like the sets of items.
Frances Cooley a chocolatier and owner of Choc Chic creates fabulous stiletto shoes and handbags out of Belgian chocolate.
Frances Cooley




I'll take this one! thank you


And a matching pair of shoes! great



Next are these AMAZING dresses created for the Salon Du Chocolate- an annual exhibit held at Paris.

I was very lucky to visit this exhibit with my husband on our honeymoon almost 15 years ago. It was amazing, an Eiffel tower from chocolate activated as a chocolate fountain, a candy machine throwing candies at you at high speed and kids collecting them using their shirts as bowls, beautiful and tasty chocolate acorns, chocolate branches, tasting the coca fruit pulp, it was so good I still remember its flavor, unbelievable! 

Check out the NY chocolate fashion show:


Cadbury Chocolate Couture Collection Fashion Show:



If you want to visit the great wall of china but enjoy an easy trip, this is the way to do it:

I found a lot of other stuff made of chocolate,but I don't want you to have too much at once, you know the saying.. good things come in small packages.


Til next time,
Cake away
Sharon


1 comment:

 

Cake Decorating Blog Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez