Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ron Ben Israel styled wedding cake

A few months ago I posted about my exeperiance in Ron Ben Israel's master class for wedding cakes.
You can check it out here

I also told you how I've finished my mockup / fake wedding cake using his guidelines to create an amazing wedding cake.

At first I really didn't know what to do with it because my cake studio has no more space to keep extra mockup cakes.

So, when I told the guys at "touch food" (the boutique food chain, where I teach cake decorating) that I created a special cake and I kindda don't have a spot for it they begged me to bring it to the store....
I was total for it, and to show their gratitude, they even built a special shelf, just for the cake.

Gladly that cake is proudly presented and has many good effects-I get more cake orders and more classes. That cake does so much work for me!

(for all of you that do this for a living or just a part time, I truly recommend placing a fake cake at a local bakery or event hall, along with your contact information in order to boost orders!)

So here is my very own first version of a wedding cake with Ron Ben Israel's roses, actually I made all the flowers, but they were created based on Ron's excellent methods. in addition you can see I added a vareity of flowers, many of them based on Ron's methods as well.

Tada!

sugar flowers: peony, sweet pea, jasmin, lisianthus


the orange sugar flower you can't see from this angel, is the Poppy




til' next time, cake away !

Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding cakes. Love it! It's simplicity makes it elegant and unique. Thumbs up for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... this is lovely

    ReplyDelete

 

Cake Decorating Blog Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez